Monday, February 21, 2011

F is for...Fortune Cookie!

Alright...I must admit...they suck me right in. Fortune cookies! A cookie filled with faux wisdom or a vague prophecy. Yup...I love a dessert that you open for divine inspiration, interpretation, or revelation of a conditioned event to come. Sometimes, if you are lucky they even include some numbers...come on lottery! I remember one in particular that I opened, actually not that long ago. It read "He who throws dirt is losing ground." Really? Where do they come up with these?
I decided tonight that I would open a cookie and believe it...
My talents? Um...no.
So, I opened another one...
Okay...still don't like it. Completely unsatisfied.
On the third try...this is what I got:
I'm sticking with this one!
Thanks, La Choy for helping me see exactly what is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment